Saturday, March 29, 2014

Writing HTML by hand

This post was transfered to http://rprasas.wordpress.com
Writing codes by hand is the most tedious task for me but I found it rewarding after then. Here is my written html codes.
Hand written html code
This is my final written codes
It took me 3 minutes to be exact to finish writing the above codes, but as you can see below, it makes 9 revisions before I made the final result.

 I memorized the sequence of the code and rewritten it until I got the best one. Writing html codes by hand lets you familiarizes the sequence of the code and typing on to your text editor will be at ease. only i choose the basics here but you can add some header h1, h2, or h3. The higher the number the lower the emphasis on the text is; or additional paragraphs <p>, make sure to close all your tags with /.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. Thank you